Our Magento Patch installation and update service not only keep your ecommerce store secure but also protect your website’s important data. Hackers always try to attack your magento ecommerce store and Magento release security patches on regularly basis. So it becomes very important to update magento security patches time to time to keep your website secure.
Magento patch installation process is very complex because it requires proper knowledge. Our Magento Patch installation service will ensure that the security patches are installed properly and tested well.
Importance of Magento Check for Security Patch Updates
- SUPEE 9767 : This Magento Security patch contains multiple security updates. It is very Critical for Magento Enterprise Edition prior to 184.108.40.206 and Community Edition prior to 220.127.116.11. – Added May 31, 2017
- SUPEE 9652 : This patch contains security updates related to Zend library vulnerability. It is Major for Magento Enterprise Edition prior to 18.104.22.168 and Community Edition prior to 22.214.171.124. – Added Feb 6, 2017
- SUPEE 8788 : This patch contains multiple security updates. It is critical for Magento Enterprise Edition prior to 1.14.3 and Community Edition prior to 1.9.3 – Added Oct 11, 2016
- SUPEE 7405 : The updates add support for PHP 5.3 and address issues with upload file permissions, merging carts, and SOAP APIs experienced with the original release. They DO NOT address any new security issues.- Added Feb 23, 2016
- SUPEE 6482 : This is New patch recently- Added in August 4, 2015. Here is Magento new release patch SUPEE-6482 for fixing below issues in Community & Enterprise Edition